COVID-19: What we are doing to ensure the safety of our staff & customers
Here at iMove Estate Agents, we are taking every step to ensure the safety of our team members and customers. We understand that despite the current circumstances, there are customers that still need to sell, let or buy a property within Torquay, Paignton and the wider Torbay & Teignbridge areas and we would like to reassure everyone of the steps we are taking to keep the safety of our staff and customers our top priority during these uncertain times.
In these unprecedented times we are committed to maintaining business as usual and with a combination of clever technology, experienced staff and excellent communication, we are able to do just that. The following are steps we are taking to maintain the safety of our staff and customers;
- Face-to-face valuations and viewings are postponed until further notice. We are monitoring the government updates until they advise it is safe to conduct face-to-face appointments again
- Free virtual valuations, for both sales and lettings are now being offered
- Although our office is closed, the phones are diverted, and phone calls are being answered as normal
- All emails and buyer/tenant enquiries are being responded to
- Every buyer and tenant is being registered and as soon as it is safe to conduct viewings, we will get in touch and arrange for you to view at your earliest convenience. Keep the enquiries coming!
- On certain properties (where the owner is able to do so) videos are now available upon request
- Continue to market our properties for sale/to let and focus on boosting their online exposure
- Advertise any new properties ‘coming soon’ on our website and social media pages until we are able to conduct the photography, floor plan and property descriptions
What we will be doing once the restrictions has eased off and face-to face valuations and viewings can commence
In time, the government will ease the current restrictions and when this time comes, we will monitor the up-to-date guidelines, maintain social distancing and continue to keep the safety of our team members and customers our top priority by;
- Before arranging a viewing, we will be asking all viewers if they have been in contact with anyone testing positive with COVID-19, had any symptoms or been in contact with anyone who has within the last 14 days. Our sellers/landlords who are living in the property will also be asked to inform us of the same information, if applicable.
- Refrain from handshakes but greet you with a friendly smile
- Our experienced staff will sanitise their hands on entering and leaving a property.
- If conducting a viewing at a property we are selling/letting, we will wipe down door handles and light switches as we leave
If you have any questions concerning any of the above or are looking to sell, let or buy, please give our office a call on 01803 367191 and we will be happy to help.