Following the government announcing the recent changes to lift the restrictions starting from Monday 19th July 2021, we as a business will continue to stick to the 'new normal' guidelines as before. Here at iMove, although the guidelines have now changed, we understand that it's not 'business as usual' due to the high amount of cases recently recorded in our area, and our top priority is to offer complete reassurance to all our viewers who are looking to buy or rent.
Prior to any viewings:
On a viewing:
- The seller/occupier has cleaned the property including any external door handles etc before vacating the property and to leave all internal doors open.
- The seller/occupier must refuse or cancel a viewing if anyone in the household has had symptoms or been around anyone with symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
- The viewer (or anyone in their household) has not had any symptoms or been in contact with anyone with any symptoms within the last 10 days and have not tested positive for COVID-19.
- The staff member will ensure that all internal doors are already open, and any lights required are already switched on.
- We respectfully ask that face masks are still worn
- To refrain from touching surfaces within the property and should use hand sanitiser on arriving at the property. Hand sanitiser will be supplied by our agent.
- No more than two adults, in addition to the staff member, may attend the viewing.
- A one-metre distance should be maintained between the viewer and staff member wherever possible. Our agents are fully trained in how to conduct a viewing whilst maintaining a safe distance.
- Hand-shaking still won't be permitted but our agent will welcome you with a big smile
- We will not be supplying any paperwork or brochures. If you’d like to take notes please bring your own pen & paper.
- Our agent will be wearing a face covering.